Technyflex® Canine is a veterinary registered natural arthritis product for dogs that relieves sore and inflamed joints, arthritic symptoms and is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is a natural alternative to NSAIDs.
- Arthritis Treatment
- Rebuilds Joints
- Natural Pain Relief
- High Nutritional Benefits
Technyflex® also helps reduce the symptoms of musculo skeletal conditions, hip dysplasia, and elbow dysplasia. It is also effective in the treatment of injured and sore joints.
Signs of Arthritis and sore joints
- Uncomfortable to get up from a lay down position
- “Jerky” movements
- Reduced playful behaviour
- Lagging behind or limping when walking
You and your dog don’t have to accept these conditions of joint discomfort or arthritis – it’s a condition associated with ageing, but it doesn’t have to be that way!
Healthy vs. Unhealthy Joint diagram
Treating your pet with Technyflex®, a high quality joint supplement, will assist in many ways. Administering prior to onset of these conditions is also recommended for increased mobility and as prevention for ageing joints.
“Prevention is better than cure”
A key component in rebuilding cartilage and connective tissues, are glucosamine’s and GAGs (glycosaminoglycans/ mucopolysaccharides). GAGs consist of precursors such as glycosaminoglycans and chondroitin suflates which provide the necessary building blocks to rebuild cartilage and connective tissues.
GAGs also contribute to the viscosity formation of synovial fluid, which are well known for their lubrication qualities of the joint. These characteristics (GAGs) also offer protection from free radicals and provides nourishment of the joint.
Anti-inflammatory Pain Relief
- A Veterinary registered natural analgesic (pain reliever)
- Rich source of anti-inflammatory omega-3 fatty acids
- Soothes stiff joints
By utilising the safe and beneficial COX-1 pathway, Omega-3’s (ETA, EPA & DHA) inhibit and in effect block the inflammation pathways known as COX-2 and LIPOX-5.
The Effect of Samples on Neutrophil Superoxide ~ Rate of Inhibition, Anti-inflammatory properties
This Study was completed in vitro and conducted at the Bio-Investigation Group, Wellington School of Medicine and Health Science, University Otago. The test procedure was conducted in accordance with the Bio Activity Investigations Group method, to determine the anti-inflammatory properties of each product. Technyflex® clearly demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory properties.
Technyflex® highlights the significance of a quality product.
Proven Safe and Natural
- No additives
- Readily absorbed, in contrast to cartilage products
- Bioactive benefits are quickly recognised
- Can be taken long term, with no known adverse side effects
Technyflex® is not a synthetic product/drug and has no known adverse side effects. This product can be taken in conjunction with other medications, but discuss with your Vet if your pet has an allergy to other products or shellfish. It is advisable not to administer in pregnancy.
The effectiveness of the product is due to its ingestion qualities. Technyflex® is not processed from sea crustaceans or ground down shellfish, i.e. crab shell or shark cartilage; making our product easier to digest ensuring results to the user faster.
Technyflex® Canine is derived from our premium grade New Zealand Greenlipped™ Mussel, grown in the clean pristine waters of New Zealand. To ensure the high quality of our product, each batch is tested and confirmed to be free from heavy metals and other micro-organisms. New Zealand Government regulations ensure that our product does not fall below standards set by the New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
All processing is completed in a New Zealand Med. Safe accredited factory, complying with GMP, EU and USFDA standards.
High Nutritional Benefits
- 100% Greenlipped™ Mussel (Perna canaliculus)
- Only mussel meat is used, not shell
- High in omega 3: total 36.3mg (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2mg, ALA 4.2mg)
- GAGs glycosaminoglycans/mucopolysaccharides
- Minerals & Vitamins
- A natural whole food
These nutrients exist naturally in an Embryonic form providing the body with many physiological and biologic benefits that are easily digested. They provide your pet with a synergistic approach for complete joint integrity and well being.
Essential Fatty Acids Profile
This study was conducted by the Cawthorn Institute, an independent GMP registered laboratory. The test method used: AOAC 18th Edn 963.22. Technyflex® clearly demonstrated a high quality essential fatty acid count.
Typical Analysis per 2g:
Energy 31KJ, crude protein 1.05g, Total fats 218mg, ash 0.32g
Total carbohydrates: 306mg, moisture 0.10g
Total essential fatty acids:
Total omega 3: 36.3mg (EPA 17.7mg, DHA 10.9mg, ETA 2.0mg, ALA 4.2mg)
Boron 32ug, calcium 19.4mg, copper 9.2ug, chromium 4ug, iodine 27ug, iron 0.92mg, manganese 30ug, magnesium 9mg, potassium 22mg, phosphorus 19.8mg, sodium 70mg, sulphur 36mg, selenium >2ug, taurine 58mg, zinc 1.26mg
Presenting vitamins: A, D, E, B2, B3, B6, B12 and vitamin C
Vitamins per 100g: B2 1.51mg, vit B6 4.67mg, vit B3 5.31mg, vit C 8.62mg
GAGs 11-15% prominently chondroitin sulphate, with proteoglycans total 30%
High in omega 3
EPA is known to support skin permeability, condition and tone. It also assists in the healing of alopecia, dermatitis and other skin allergies.
DHA and the other Omega 3’s are also known to assist with general well being.
Signs of this product taking effect will be noticed in the coat condition of your pet in days.
Technyflex® Canine is known to assist with other biological functions of eicosanoids such as:
- Regulation of cell division
- Regulation of the immune system
- Control of platelet aggregation
- Control of vascular permeability and blood pressure
- Gastric acid secretion, gastrointestinal motility
- Renal blood flow and sodium excretion
- Regulation of neurotransmission and neuromuscular activity
Loading dose: For best results, administer double the maintenance dose for the first 10 days.
We recommend you follow these simple steps to get the most from Technyflex.
1. Dose as product is labelled i.e. one level scoop twice daily for 10 days, then one scoop daily ongoing, remembering that this dosage guide is for an average sized dog. Correct dosing for the size of your dog is essential.
2. If after 4 weeks you feel there is more improvement still to be made in your dog, refer to below guidelines:
Dogs 1 – 10 kg 1 scoop/capsule extra daily
Dogs 10 – 25kg 1 – 2 scoops/capsules extra daily
Dogs 25 – 40kg 2 – 3 scoops/capsules extra daily
40+kg 2 – 4 scoops/capsules extra daily
3. Allow 2 weeks for the new dosage to adjust in the system. Of course over time once symptoms are under control the dosage may be reduced to the lowest effective daily dose.
4. Technyflex is dose related. Generally the more you give the stronger the effect.
NOTE: The following may require higher doses -
Severe joint disease beyond general arthritis
Strenuous exercise e.g. Greyhound racing, working dogs, long distance runners
Post-surgical joint analgesia
As this is a natural product, some dogs may require 3-4 capsules (1.5-2g) daily, reducing according to dogs’ mobility.
80 capsules will last an average 25kg+ dog 40 days and up to 80 days for smaller dogs.
Available Pack Size:
- 80 x 500 mg capsules per bottle
- 240 x 500 mg capsules per bottle
- 100g powder tubs
- 200g powder tubs