Equine Massage - Sydney areas, NSW Australia
Massage Therapy is a non-invasive, hands-on discipline that addresses the whole muscular system of the horse.
Used during training, pre/post competition it helps keep muscles working effectively, builds muscles, maintains suppleness and strength. Also used in post-injury and surgery rehabilitation.
Benefits of Equine Massage Therapy
- Loosens and relaxes tight muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons.
- Provides improved healing and recovery times for injured horses.
- Alleviates pain.
- Increases circulation and improves lymphatic drainage.
- Increases range of movement.
- Relieves adhesions and reduces edema.
- Reduces stress and can improve disposition.
- Improves muscle tone.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Enhances performance and stamina